Brother printer is one of the most usable and reliable machines. If you are a student or any businessman, then you can use the Brother printer for your project work. The Brother printer device is one of the popular brands which is well known for its amazing features and printing quality. Many people use the brother printer for various works, such as some utilizing the printer to make money with them, some of them using it for their own works. In this blog, you will learn why and how to fix the problem of the Brother printer not connecting to WiFi.
If you are using the Brother printer device, then you know the quality and features of this printer machine provided to its customer. This printer can be easily used in your office or your home workspace. Sometimes the users of this Brother printer device encounter the issue of the Brother printer not connecting to WiFi. You do not have to worry about this blog. We will provide you with the full information about this problem. After reading the complete blog, you learn the reasons and also how to solve this problem in just a few minutes.
The Brother printer device is the most famous printing machine that provides much more satisfaction to its users. Sometimes users do not connect their printer to the system because the Brother printer WiFi connectivity shows some issues. There are many types of reasons for Brother printer not connecting to WiFi network. Let’s see some causes behind the Brother printer not connecting to WiFi network problem:
- Improper Wi-Fi network settings
- The Brother printer’s Wi-Fi signal is very weak.
- Software program problems such as out-of-date drivers or firmware.
In this section of the blog, you will learn the reliable and simple methods and steps that you can utilize to solve the Brother Printer Not Connecting To WiFi Network problem. You just have to carefully follow all the given methods and steps in this blog. Before solving this problem, you have to know this information about your WiFi network.
- Security Key of the network.
- Network name (SSID)
- First of all, you have to go to the Control Panel on your Brother printer device to set it up wirelessly.
- And then, attach the AC power cord to the Brother printer device, and after that, switch on the machine.
- After that, click the menu.
- And then, choose the network settings or wireless setup by clicking the up or down arrow key.
- After that, to select the network connection, you have to press the up or down arrow key and then click ok.
- And then, press the up or down arrow key to select the WLAN and then click ok.
- Now, select the setup wizard by pressing the up or down arrow key and then click ok.
- And when the LAN is enabled, then you have to activate the wireless network. This will begin the printer’s wireless setup wizard.
- After that, your Brother printer device starts searching for the available networks and shows the list of available networks on display. Select the SSID you need and click on the Ok.
- In the end, enter the SSID key.
In case you have trouble fixing the problem of the Brother printer not connecting to WiFi, then you first have to know the configuration settings. First of all, you need to reset the Brother printer device. You just have to follow the instruction and steps which are given below:
- First of all, switch on the Brother printer machine.
- After that, click the menu button which is given on the Control Panel of the device.
- And then, choose the Network connection and click on the ok.
- Now, you have to choose Network Reset and then click on the Ok.
- At last, you have to click on the Reset and after that, choose Yes.
- In the beginning, you have to close the power off the Brother printer device and the router also for at least one minute, and after that, power on it back.
- After that, you have to switch off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer device and now again switch it on. And then, you have to start connecting your Brother printer device to the WiFi. After that, you have to check if it connects to the network or not.
- In the end, try to connect the Brother printer device to the WiFi by utilizing the WPS method.
- First of all, you have to get the password and network title for your wireless network.
- And then, ensure that your Brother printer device and the computer system are turned on and set up on the same wireless Internet network.
- After that, choose the “Menu” button.
- Now, go down to the Network by utilizing the arrows key, and after that, click on the ok button. After that, choose the WLAN, move down and select the Setup Wizard and click ok.
- And then, choose your WiFi network connectivity, type your WiFi connectivity password, and after that, click ok. You will be asked for the ‘Apply Settings.’
- At last, choose the Yes by clicking ‘1’. If you have entered the accurate password and then a notification message will show, i.e., connected. Now your Brother printer device is ready for printing the document and provides you with amazing quality output without any hassle.