McAfee is one of the most popular security antiviruses that provide protection to your device. You can use this security antivirus to secure your system from viruses and malware. This is a world-class antivirus that you can use to improve your system performance. McAfee is one of the oldest applications available on the internet that you can easily download and install on your device. If you are in those groups who do not prefer the Auto-renewal system, you can easily cancel McAfee renewal option. In this blog, you will get information on how to cancel McAfee renewal option.
McAfee antivirus application and its various products, such as Internet protection, Internet security, antivirus, etc., all come with the automatic renewal option. But there are some users of the McAfee antivirus software who do not like this feature. They want to cancel McAfee renewal option. Many McAfee users find the automatic renewal option frustrating and inappropriate. That’s why in this blog, you get detailed information about how to cancel McAfee renewal options easily. All McAfee’s users just need to carefully follow the instructions and steps as it is given in this blog.
In this section, you learn the simple and reliable method that easily cancel McAfee renewal options. Mention that all methods and steps in this blog are tested and verified to accomplish this task. But you have to ensure that you carefully follow all the steps given in this blog to cancel McAfee renewal.
If you want to know how to cancel McAfee renewal or any other things related to this antivirus program, then you have to go to the company’s official website. You need to carefully read all the conditions and go through all the steps and methods to solve any type of query. Given below are the methods and steps to accomplish this task and cancel McAfee renewal option.
- First of all, you have to go to the Web Browser.
- And then, search and go to the Official website of the McAfee antivirus.
- Now go to my account, which is given on the top right side of your screen.
- And then, you have to log in to the account by using the username and password.
- After that, press the login.
- And then press the Auto-Renewal settings option on the given list.
- At last, you have to select the Turn Off Auto-Renewal from the given option.
If you correctly follow all the steps, then you can easily cancel McAfee renewal through its official website. There is also a second method that you can utilize to cancel McAfee renewal in a very simple way.
Yes, this is also one more way that you can use to cancel McAfee renewal. You just have to contact the McAfee customer support team. Call them and ask them to cancel or turn off the subscription plan. Mention below the steps on how to perform this process as easy as much:
- First of all, take your smartphone and dial 1-866-662-3911.
- And then call the McAfee Customer Support representatives.
- After that, tell them to cancel McAfee renewal subscription plan.
- When it is completed, ask the team for a confirmation mail or message.
This method is one of the best and most suitable ways to use the dashboard to cancel McAfee renewal subscription. Mention below, we provide you with the steps that you have to follow very carefully in that you can utilize your dashboard and easily cancel McAfee renewal. Let’s find out the steps to cancel the plan:
- Firstly, go to the McAfee dashboard and then move to the My Info page from the dashboard.
- After that, go to the subscription option.
- Now, type your login credentials such as McAfee Username and password on the McAfee Account Page.
- And then, go to the My Account window > press the auto-renewal settings option.
- Now, all you have to do is Turn Off the Auto-Renewal option after the completion.
- After that, you have to select the option Switch Off on the pop-up window for auto-renewal.
- In the end, you get the information that your auto-renewal service mode will be disabled by message or your registered email id as well.
So, mentioned all methods and steps in this blog are very simple to perform and easily cancel McAfee renewal. We expect that these methods will solve all your queries related to the cancellation of the renewal program. You have to try out all these methods and steps to cancel McAfee renewal. These methods and steps are tested by the experts so you can try them without having any fear.
You can easily cancel McAfee renewal subscription or remove your auto-renewal settings any time after buying from your My Account page on the Official Website. To get more information, press here. You may get a request notification of a refund by contacting the Customer Support Service team within 60 days of automatic renewal or within 30 days of the initial purchase (for 1-year terms or longer).
- Initially, go to home.mcafee.com.
- And then, press My Account.
- After that, press Edit Billing.
- And if you are pop up to log in: Enter your Email Address.
- After that, update credit card information: Credit Card Type.
- Now, ensure that your Billing Address matches the same address that you have on a document with your credit card company.
- After that, save to update your card information.
First of all, you have to contact the Customer Support Service of McAfee’s antivirus team from its official website. You can get a refund of your McAfee auto-renewal subscription within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal. The subscription plan is subject to McAfee’s License Agreement and Privacy Notice.